Minimum Order Quantity
20 kg Bag
Polyviol, Polyethenol, PVA, PVOH
Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List
1 kg Bag
20 kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Polyvinyl alcohol, also known as PVOH, PVA, or PVAL, is a synthetic polymer that is soluble in water. It is effective in film forming, emulsifying, and has an adhesive quality. It has no odor and is not toxic, and is resistant to grease, oils, and solvents. It is ductile but strong, flexible, and functions as a high oxygen and aroma barrier.
Get Best price of 99% pure 20 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- Polyvinyl alcohol is widely used to strengthen textile yarn and papers, particularly to make the latter more resilient to oils and grease.
- It is used as an addictive to cement and mortar for efficient increase of their cohesion and fluidity, and reduce the drying time for the concrete surface.
- Polyvinyl alcohol can be also used as an adhesive agent for profiles.
- It is used as a coating agent for food supplements.
- It is used as a binding agent for plywood, artificial board and timber processing.
- This chemical should be stored under ambient temperatures, and protect it from moisture and light. If possible, it would be prudent to store this compound under inert atmosphere.
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or
may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.
- Dust mask or respirator should be used when handling Polyvinyl alcohol.
- Safety goggles should be worn to prevent dust particles from entering the eye.
- Boots, Gloves and full suit should also be worn.
- A self contained breathing apparatus should be used to avoid inhalation of the product.